Topic : What Is Biztalk CRM Adapter USA 2021
What Is Biztalk CRM Adapter USA 2021
Powerful BizTalk Switches that allow you to easily connect BizTalk Server to live Dynamics CRM (OnPremise & Online) account data through standard synchronization. Use the Dynamics CRM switches to sync with leads, contacts, opportunities, accounts, etc. Perfect for data synchronization, local backups, workflow automation, and more!
Similar to BizTalk Adapter for SQL Server but for Dynamics CRM Entities: Accounts, Clients, etc.
Supports metadata discovery and schema creation for Dynamics CRM entities.
Includes two-way transmitter and receiver adapter with support for update files, stored procedures, and queries.
Connect BizTalk workflows to Dynamics CRM data
The BizTalk CData Adapter for Dynamics CRM allows you to explore Microsoft Dynamics CRM data by using SQL queries and stored procedures. The switch enables you to create an XML display for your Microsoft Dynamics CRM entities and allows you to behave on these entities like standard XML messages. The Dynamics CRM BizTalk Adapter supports standard SQL update classes making it easy to insert, update, or delete Microsoft Dynamics CRM entities.
1-2-3 easy steps for BizTalk integration
It is easy to process Microsoft Dynamics CRM entities in BizTalk Orchestration.
- Configure the receiving site.
- Create a chart for the selected Microsoft Dynamics CRM entity.
- Design a BizTalk workflow using standard BizTalk technologies.
- To update, insert, or delete Microsoft Dynamics CRM entities, simply configure and link a Send Port to receive categories of updates.
Dynamics CRM BizTalk Adapter Resources:
Take a look at some of our most popular articles from our knowledge base:
- How to create SQL command maps for the BizTalk CData Adapter for Dynamics CRM.
- Tutorial: Use the BizTalk CData Adapter for Dynamics CRM to implement Updategrams.
- Configure the receiving location for the Dynamics CRM BizTalk CData Adapter.
- Use Updategrams with Dynamics CRM.
- Configure the Request Response Send port for the Dynamics CRM BizTalk CData Adapter.
- Execute the Dynamics CRM stored procedures in BizTalk.
- Configure a one-way send port for the Dynamics CRM BizTalk CData Adapter.
Read More Of “biztalk crm adapter” Click Here.