Topic : Best Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter USA 2021
Best Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter USA 2021
The Intel Ethernet X540-T2 Converged Network, Best Intel Ethernet Converged Network Adapter USA 2021 is the least expensive to deploy 10 Gigabit Ethernet into a data center today. Install the X540 switch in a server and auto-negotiation between 1 Gigabit Ethernet and 10 Gigabit provides the necessary backward compatibility that most customers need for a smooth transition and easy migration to 10Gb.
When time and budget allow, 10GBASE-T switches can be added at any time to experience the full benefits of 10GbE. The wait is over for a low-cost, copper 10GbE solution to deploy 10GbE widely to all corners of the data center. The new X540 Dual Port Switch provides bandwidth applications with affordable 10Gb Ethernet performance and low-cost RJ-45 connectivity for distances of up to 100 meters.
- Equipped with native Intel 82576 controller chip which supports intelligent offload feature and makes servers more stable. Compare to Intel E1G42ET.
- Compatible with Windows Server 2003/2008/2012, Windows7 / 8/10 / Vista / XP, Linux, and VMware ESX. (VMware ESXi 7.0 or above does not support.)
- Dual copper RJ45 ports allow you to connect to Class 5 and up to 100 meters to meet the demands of data center environments. PCI Express * 2.0. 2.5 GT / s x1 Lin.
- The driver CD was originally included, and you can also download it from Intel’s website with a profile bracket and an extra low-volume bracket that makes it easy to install the card into a small form factor / mini-computer / server case.
- What you get: 10Gtek 82576-2T-X1 1.25GbE PCI-E network card x1 (compared to Intel E1G42ET) x1, driver CD x1, low-level bracket x1. Backed by 10Gtek for free 30 days, 1-year free warranty, and lifetime tech support.
Low cost, low power, 10 Gigabit Ethernet (10 Gigabit Ethernet) performance for the entire data center. CAT-6A cables are standard with RJ45 connectors. Compatibility with existing 1000baset-t networks simplifies the transition to 10Gb. Flexible port segmentation I / O and QoS virtualization of up to 64 virtual ports. Unified network connectivity provides LAN, iSCSI, and FCoE in one low-cost CNA software.